Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nano nonsense has begun

Well the Nanowrimo nonsense has begun. Its only day 1 and I already think my story idea sucks. it doesn't take long for the inner critic to rear his ugly head. I just have to remind myself that I go through this every year and it always turns out so it will be fine. I have abour 500 more words to write today to make my quota and that should be easy.

I have already made the food run to town. What made me think I could do this without treats. Now that is insanity. So now I have a stash of chex mix, Cheetos, red licorice, milk duds. It covers the salty, chewy, crunchy and chocolate categories. My idea is little portions and more exercise. OOPS, i just realized I put some meat on to cook for tacos, I hope its not burned... Oh I caught it on time. That won't be the first time put something on the stove to cook and went to do something else....

Anyone out there who is doing Nano, what are your favorite snacks to get your through the month?










I got an award from Lisa She thought it approp for the Queen of Creativity to get the Kreativ blog award. I concur and thank you very much Lisa. You have to read Lisa's post she is a very fun lady from across the pond.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,

    I actually started writing at midnight and met my quota before going to bed. It helped that we switched the clocks back. I actually saw the time change on my computer and I thought it was weird going from 1:59 back to 1:00. I'm babbling...

    I think that it's the first time in my 3 years of Nano that I'm excited about my idea from the start. My inner critic hasn't surfaced yet and hopefully he'll stay away until the end! I don't have a preferred snack food for Nano but anything that doesn't require utensils is good in my book!

    Hang in there! You know you'll end up having fun!
    Hugs,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.