Friday, May 4, 2012

Recuperation

I am at home recuperating. This time around the iPad is my friend. I watched this movie on Netflix last night. It's called The Way and stars Martin Sheen. It's about the camino spiritual pilgrimage in France and Spain. I first heard about this trek in a book by Shirley MacLaine The Camino. In the movie Martin Sheen son dies on the trail. He decides to take up where his son left off and deposit his ashes at different spots. Along the way he teams up with a cast of characters on their own journeys. It's a really good film. The scenery is breathtaking and the quest is heartening. What an amazing thing it must be to take a journey like this. Check it out if the subject interests you I really liked it.

8 comments:

  1. A few months ago I checked Netflix for that movie and couldn't find it. I'll go back and look again because it's one I wanted to see.

    I hope your recuperation is going good. Get lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, and get well soon! ((hugs))
    I never used Netflix...
    something to think about.
    Thank you for sharing, Kate. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were able to have your surgery. I believe lots of inspiration will come as you get well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate...I hope your surgery went well. I have enjoyed reading your posts and felt for you when you ripped out your Sunday sketches. I can sense your frustration! I think the finished painting you did of the woman with the bird is absolutely stunning. I thought of you the minute it came up on my screen. That one is a keeper for sure.

    Sending you very best wishes for a speedy recovery..

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you hear you are recouping and healing well. Hope so.
    Movies are an enjoyable way to pass quiet time. That one sounded good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rest and get well Kate,so you can do more beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heal up slow and well, Ms. Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just know you will be well soon. And I will check this movie. It sounds like something I would like.
    Be well dear friend, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.