Monday, September 8, 2014

Bloom By Moon





















I had the background of this page painted and waiting for whatever was to come next.  I also had a painting I thought I would cut up for collage elements.





















I hadn't decided yet how to cut it up, I mean which parts I wanted to focus on so I ended up just cutting off 2 inches so the painting would fit into a cardboard sleeve I have to store papers.  I took the scrap into my studio and it blended in really well with this page. After added the collage elements a couple images appeared and the rest flowed. I'll still take apart this painting but at a later date.

I have been reading Amy Palko's Bloom by Moon ebook and exploring this new full moon.  In the Celtic tradition its the Vine Moon and in the Native American tradition its the Harvest Moon.  I really loved the phrase "What Seed Dreams will You" so I added it to my page.  I think I'll be doing some further writing on the idea.






















Then I finished this page which was waiting for some words of wisdom.  Its seemed right to continue with the moon theme.

On Friday I was featured on Dirty Footprints Studio, go here to have a look. It all part of all the fun for 2 Secrets Falls coming up on October 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you're connecting with Mama-Luna - she calms me too :) Will be finishing my dreamboard today -and will post on blog if the internet connection holds... sigh...
    And thank you for bookshop browsing for me - it's something I deeply miss... If money were no object, I'd set one up myself!! And we'd have live music in the evenings ,and poetry readings, and open mikes, and art classes, and...
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.