Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Blue's Have It

These are three more pages in my journal for Art Every Day Month. This is a journal I made using Teesha Moore's technique.  It gives you several 3 page spreads.




















I had paint scrapes on the page and I really didn't like the look so I started adding blue things to the page. Then I kept going; just grabbing things out of my blue box of papers. It went very organically.





This is the next connecting page.  It had a watercolor wash on the paper and then I just added some spray inks over a plastic doily. One page flows into the other so nicely. I liked that.




















Since the third page had a blue watercolor wash on it I continued with that blue theme.














This is how all three pages look when they are all open. I usually don't have them flow like this. Usually I see a page distinct and try not to do any planning like this.
I like the result though.  My entries for three days.

















Wouldn't this be a cool house to have. My writing for Nanowrimo is going well. I have an old house in the story so I have been checking out houses on the net for inspiration.  I wonder what is in the top of this house. A reading nook, an art studio or a bedroom.  Seems like it would be a great place to dream in.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blue pages Kate. I especially like the third page.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.