Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The aha moment experience









I had the most fun today. Sometime last week I was contacted by the people behind the aha moment. They found me on the internet and since they were coming to Idaho Falls they thought I might be interested in sharing my story. Of course I said yes. They arrived here this morning and my appointment was at noon. First I had to sign a media release and tell my story and they took notes on the computer. Then I went into the studio inside the trailer. I had to tell my story a couple times. Then they took several still photographs. They will be editing my film down to a shorter segment. They said it will be ready in about a week. I'll share the link then. Meanwhile you can check out their website for other aha moments.


















Here I am holding my slate, it was given to me as a gift for participating. I felt like I was in a movie. At one point I had to say My name is Kate and I am the Queen of Creativity with the sign underneath my chin. I had the urge to say Take 1. It was a really fun experience.













Here is the slate close up. I think this is such a great memento. I think I need to figure out a way to hang it in my studio.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Kate, that is so cool that you were picked to participate! Love the little slate. You should definitely hang it in your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Can't wait to see it! No idea what the Aha moment is, so it will be a relevation. Sounds good anyway!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.