Friday, September 4, 2009

Thrift Store Find














I am feeling a little better, its weird one day I feel good and then it comes back again. Annoying to say the least. As my decluttering continues I was taking some bags of things to the thrift store and I was captured by these canisters. They are in the art room right now. I took the one without the lid and put my paintbrushes in it. I think they are so cute. I am not sure what I will use the others for but I am sure something will come to me.























I seem to have been blocked when it came to Art journaling. So I really wanted to do a page. I still don't feel it yet but maybe if I keep at it that art mojo will come back.

4 comments:

  1. Those little canisters are so cute! I never find cute things at our thrift stores....they're mostly junk anymore. Several have closed.

    I'm not feeling the art journal mojo right now either. A couple of my recent ones were just slap something on the page and call it done! But I do one every day no matter how simple just to continue the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling a little better.
    I am sure the mojo will be back soon...sometimes it needs a rest too, right ?
    Happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI: Food poisoning can damage the digestive system -- it can take up to 6 months to recover if that happens.

    I'm glad you're feeling mostly better. Cute canisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute an d great for art storage! Your mojo will coe back,,sometimes when you don't feel well it is hard to be creative.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.