Thursday, December 29, 2011

Book of Days











.





There is a new fun thing to do in the new year.  Effy Wild is hosting a journaling event called Book of Days. Here is how she describes it on her site


 Beginning in January 2012, I send out two or three e-mails a week containing my musings on the subject of journal art and memory keeping. Along with my musings, you get links to videos I produce that feature ways to create a sustainable art practice, journal art tips and tricks. links to resources I find on line that inspire me and are bound to inspire you too!


It looks like its going to be quite fun.  She is using an old book as a journal and already has a few videos up for you to get started.  You can sign up here  Oh its also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.