Monday, June 24, 2013

More Collage





















Yes you are right I couldn't stop doing collage just yet.  These two [ages had been gessoed and I loved the green scraps on my desk against the black background.  So out came the gel medium again.






















The woman in the pic is someone I met when I did the Thread Project.  She gave me embroidery thread that her mother bought in the 1930's.  I thought that was pretty awesome.  To learn more about the Thread Project click on the weaving tab at the top of the page.





















I love taking small micro shots of collages.  I may print this out and use it in another collage.






This is a face I created late one night.  The background is a wash of inktense blocks and the face is made using Sennelier oil pastels.

1 comment:

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.