Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm Teaching in 21 Secrets this Fall















Click here to view more details

I am excited to be able to share that I am one of the teachers for 21 Secrets Fall.  If you've done any Art Journaling in the past five years you have probably heard about this wonderful course developed by Connie Hozvicka of Dirty FootPrints Studio. For each session of 21 Secrets she gathers together 21 amazing teachers who teach a variety of techniques and disciplines. Here is a list of all the teachers and links to their sites.

21 SECRETS FALL 2014 ARTISTS!

Jamie Ridler           
Veronica Funk  

21 Secrets goes on sale today.  Woo Hoo how exciting is that. If you click on the link below it will take you to the 21 Secrets information page where you can find out more. There is early bird pricing so its a really good deal. If you plan to sign up please use this link as that is how teachers get paid, thru signup generated from their sites.














Click here to view more details

I think there are an amazing group of teachers this time around.  I'd love it if you came and played with all of us in this 21 Secrets Art Journal Workshop.  I hope you'll join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.