Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Having Fun At Claire 's

I left Newcastle this morning and headed to York and then Grantham.



All to meet this lovely lady.



So happy to meet up with Claire and her family.


Look at these lovely sweets we had with our tea.  I had some of each one and they were all very good.
We've spent the evening talking and sharing, such good times. It going to be just lovely spending another day with her.  


Not many pictures so I'll show some of my art I've been doing.



This is representing all the sheep I saw outside the train window.


Some more oil pastel playing.


More ladies that I have drawn recently.


These seem to be the most relaxing things to draw.  That's it for tonight.




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you got to meet Claire. My love to you both <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you got to meet Claire. Those goodies you had with tea look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.