Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Feeling Better

I am starting to feel a little bit better. Still bruised and battered but I can use my hand some more. I had been missing my art journal so I worked on some pages already started.




















This is my ewe Juno, I thought she looked great on this background.




















I added words to this page and colored in some white space with watercolor crayons.




















This one was a group of pictures that I took as an exercise when I was out walking Belle.  They made a fun collage. The building on top used to be a one room schoolhouse and there are many signs from the railroad.  I like the little broom person.  I think I'd like to play with that image again sometime.

Car Shopping

We went out car shopping today.  I loved my old Crv so I am getting the same model. I should be able to get it later in the week.  I wanted a particular color that was at another location so I have to wait.

Ireland

Only 3 weeks until I leave for Ireland, getting most of the details of the trip worked out.  Its going to be such fun, I can't wait. I am going to get to meet 2 very special ladies that I met over the internet. Lisa and Claire are both artists so it will be fabulous to meet them.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the hand is healing and you can get back to your creative goodies.
    Three weeks ! You must be so excited.
    Have a great week, Katie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish for you continued healing so that you can prepare and have a wonderful trip! I am very happy for you, Kate! xoO

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.