Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What Is Urban Sketching

Aa you know I am a big fan of Sketchbook Skool and Urban sketching in general. I found this video yesterday and it really explains what urban sketching is. Some of the sketches I do qualify and some do not. You will find out more by watching. Its a great discussion. Don't let the title fool you, urban sketching doesn't even have to be in an urban setting. It means documenting the world as you find it. I hope you enjoy the discussion between Danny Gregory and Jason Das.























This sketch I created from a postcard so of course it doesn't qualify but its still a fun sketch. It is called Men an tol Madron, Cornwall, England. Cornwall is a place I would love to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.