Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Inner Pink















One of things I have been doing for this years Nano is having fun.  One of the tools of Kaizen-Muse coaching is to act as if we were someone who is doing or being what we want to be. So I am acting like one of my favorite authors.  I got myself a pink wig so I look lik Laini Taylor. I am really exploring my inner pink this year .  What do you think, is it the real me? The color is even brighter than this shows.  Its been fun.  My friend Adam called me Laffy Taffy last night. He siad my hair reminded him of the pink version of the candy.

We have been having lots of fun in our group this year, I know I will miss it when the month is over.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Hey you still have an opportunity to help out with my fundraiser I am doing for the Nanorwrimo. The proceeds go to fund the Young Writers Program. Which is a very worthy cause. Just click on the button below. Any amount is helpful.



2 comments:

  1. That is so cool!! I love that you're playing and having a good time. Your smile says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good in pink, Ms. Kate.

    Your faces in previous post are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.