Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today's sketch
























I drew this sketch today. It turned out nothing like I had intended.  So I wrote about my frustrations on her clothes.  When I look at it now I think oh its not that bad its just does not look like the picture I was using at all.  When I am trying to create something I like to resemble it a little bit. I am finding this in my writing too. I have some visuals of my characters but I am having trouble bringing them to life the way I invision.

Do you have trouble bringing your visions to the life?

1 comment:

  1. To answer your question...YES! I can see something in my mind but I can't get it down on paper or canvas.

    I don't know what you were going for with the sketch but just looking at it, I like everything. She has a great expression, just the hint of a smile, and I like her hair.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.