Friday, October 31, 2014

It's NaNoWriMo Time

Its that time of year again.














This year I am going to be a Nano-Rebel. Which means you don't follow the rules. Sometimes that means you are working on non=fiction, or working on a story you've already started, or any other reason you can come up with.  I am going to continue working on my story of Caitlin the Celtic Archer.





















My local group always has a theme.  This year its pirates. Here are my home made pirate fingerless gloves. aka an old pair of socks.






















Here is a little drawing of my kitty Boromir. With all the writing and such going on in Novemeber I will be posting less, maybe 3 times a week instead of 5 or 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.