Monday, November 4, 2013

AEDM Catching Up

Since I started on day three for Art Every Day Month, I am playing catch up today. The idea is to do something creative, not necessarily finish something.




















I did this over 2 days so I am counting in for Nov. 1 and 2. The background was done yesterday and the collage was made this morning.




















For Day 4 I am showing this background. I love the colors so much that I am waiting to see what it wants to become. I love my fluorescent paints and my Catalyst tools. So much fun to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!! I'm loving those background colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors too. I don't know about Catalyst tools will look that up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.