Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Its Almost November

I missed most of October being gone so now November is right around the corner.  How time flies. As many of you know I set aside November to write a  novel. This enterprise is put on by the Office of Letters and Light the organization that hosts the National Novel Writing Month or NaNoWriMo as it is affectionately called. It is a worthy cause and organization that is run by donations.  They have a young writers program and an adult program.  I always try to do my part and donate something every year.  This year I am going one step further and am giving all of you a chance to donate and to take part in my Nano month. You can go directly to my fundraising page and read all about it here.  Or just donate through the button below. I will be posting my progress throughout the month on the site and as I usually do here on this blog.  I would really love your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.