Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Headed to Sedona















In the morning I will put those last few things in my car and head south. I am going to Connie Hozvicka's   Total Alignment - A Fearless Painting Retreat  in Sedona, Arizona.  Four days with 11 other women from all over the world. It should be fabulous.  To be able to head back to Sedona, the place I met my beloved Glitter Sisters is a big plus.  After the retreat I am heading to Phoenix to see Glitter Sister Gemma and my real sister Marianne. I will also get to see long time friend Nancy and my daughters college roommate Brenna.  Lots of people I know have settled in Phoenix. It should be lots of fun.  I'll be post on Facebook and Twitter but not sure I'll have the time to blog.  I'll catch up with all of you when I return.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful part of the country to visit. Have fun at the retreat and show us lots of pictures when you get back. And give Gemma a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of going to Sedona one day. It looks like an amazing time !
    Enjoy your time with your friends and with Connie. I am sure you will bloom like a flower in the desert there !!!!
    Happy trails, Artist Lady !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome! Have a great time and take lots of pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful!!
    Enjoy your retreat... inspiring indeed. :]
    Looking forward to reading all about your experience when you return. ~xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kate you will have an amazing time! Retreats are places that magic happens :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.