Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A New FInd




















Playing with some new ideas. I drew lines inside a stencil instead of paint.  It gives a different look.











I finally found some deli paper. It is pretty cool stuff. Not what I expected. I thought it would be thinner more like what you choose donuts with at a deli.




















So I immediately dragged out my gelli plate and started playing with stencils and paint.  I really like the paper. I think it will be interesting to try a regular painting on.  It has a waxy and smooth surface and both sides take paint really well.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, your gel print is beautiful...I love the colors and all the layers.

    I noticed that your paper says heavyweight so maybe that's the difference. The deli paper I get is very thin...just a bit heavier than tissue paper. I say whatever works is good.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.