Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Monday Musings

















I was playing around in an old moleskine and had some fun with gelatos and StazOn ink.  Then I drew this face.  I didn't mean for it to be so symmetrical. Live and learn. I think I may throw some journaling in the background.

Do you ever wonder where the time goes.  It seems like I rarely have time for blogging anymore. So what have I been doing with all my time:


  • Reading Game of Throne series, I am on book 4.
  • Weaving towels.
  • Editing writing to submit to my coach.
  • Working with Clients.
  • Started lifting weights at the Gym
  • Taking Belle for long walks.
  • Planning my trip.
  • Working on a new website.
  • Planning some classes to teach locally.
  • Working on a speech.


Gee no wonder I have no time for art. Busy, busy, busy.  Hopefully I will be coming up for air soon and getting back to doing what I love.

1 comment:

  1. So hard to keep what we really need in our soul as the major priority in our daily life !
    Sounds like youre busy with good stuff though !
    This cross-country move and its millions of details have me spinning in circles and art is far off the agenda right now. Miss it so !
    Will take time to look at the beauty though. Need to do that !
    Happy Wednesday, Kate ! Enjoy the beauty !

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.