Monday, January 7, 2013

I joined the CAPI group over at Milliande's site. It stands for Create Art Portfolio Ideas. Its a free course she is running for artists. Its about discover the artist you are, your style, where you get inspiration from and more.















To begin we are making all these small portfolio to hold our ideas. These are mine. Mostly I used old file folders and for the sketchbook I am using a Canson mixed media sketchbook which I covered with pretty paper. My raw sketchbook is a clipboard/drawing board where I attached watercolor, vellum bristol, tracing,sketching, red rosin and other misc papers . I think it going to be great to be exploring my artist self in this way.  You can check out details here



















This mornings sketch when I couldn't sleep. This cold that I have has been really awful. I am so looking forward to the time when I can sleep again.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't sleep last night either and I got up and did some art, too. I like the new drawing...her hair is my favorite part. It's edgy and cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.