Saturday, March 16, 2013

Face to Face





















Signed up to take Misty Mawn's Face to Face course. It started in January but you can sign up any time.   I had the paper taped to cardboard and was dismayed when the cardboard showed through.  It does make for a interesting texture.





















This was done in charcoal. I had really a lot of problems here. The porportions are all off. I kept trying to fix and then putting my hand in places I had already worked and then having to fix that.  It truly became a nightmare after awhile.  I decided I had done enough and it was time to work on something else.
















Here I am using a desk pad to draw face parts and more.  This course is pretty incredible. I know I will be a better artist when I complete all the exercises, plus I am having a great time. This course is pretty expensive but I think worth every penny if you want to improve in drawing and painting faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.