Friday, September 5, 2014

What's Your Bliss?





















My friend lovely friend Claire did a post on this idea of bliss and this was my comment.

What's My Bliss


Walking in nature,
Making art
Seeing birds at my feeder
Seeing raptors in flight
Seeing birds anywhere else, especially ravens
Walking my dog
Reading posts of online friends and traveling back to when I met them
Reading a good book
Knitting in my living room watching the snow come down, with a warm fire in the stove
Spending time weaving, just watching the cloth being created before me
Writing my new ideas down and seeing them develop into something
Walking in the fall stepping on dead leaves and hearing that crunching sound
Taking wool and creating yarn with it
Conversations with friends
Looking at the moon
Warm sunshine coming through the window hitting my back
Spending time with pen, paper and my own thoughts
Walking on the beach
Smelling the ocean air
Finding shells, feathers, rocks
Spending time in an old book store 

I  could keep going but will stop for now.  Now its your turn. What is your Bliss? 

8 comments:

  1. Love your list of what brings you bliss. Thanks for the link - really enjoyed the article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev. Making your own list can be eye opening in a sense.

      Delete
  2. Great bliss list. I share many of the same ones. My blog post today was about bliss too. The sea is the best place for bliss for me.
    Happy Weekend, Kate. Hope its bliss-full !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Many of your things would be on my list, too. The last one is one of my favorites...spending time in an old book store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What treasures we might find together in that old book store.

      Delete
  4. Making a list is the perfect thing. I have asked others from time to time "What do you love doing?" when they say "I don't know" or "nothing" (usually a child) I tell them to start noticing what you love, write it down then you can never be bored. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic post. Thank you for sharing your heart with us, Kate. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.