Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blogging in a campground

At the last minute I decided to take my computer along.  I figured I could use it at Sarah's apartment. Then I found out we have Wifi in the campground we are staying in.  That is definitely not the norm this campground is right in a city so that is why.















The graduation went off great. I will do a nice long post on it later but doesn't Sarah look great.














I made this journal page last night. I brought a bag of scraps with me but not many images so it was a little bit of a challenge.  The background had been painted before. I love how art journaling can be so relaxing sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. You should be so proud....you have a gorgeous daughter who just graduated from college and she's ready to begin a whole new life. Such an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Sarah. She looks really good just like her Mom. Bet you are so proud.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how limiting our materials can force us to explore creative potential in simple things? I love that you have your journal (and a glue stick?) with you :)

    Enjoy the time away!

    (and looking through previous posts, I am always impressed and inspired by the variety in your pages ... so rich and such different styles you seem to effortlessly move between!)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.