Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday What do you wish to shed?















Its time for Wishcasting Wednesday and today Jamie asks What do you wish to shed?

Oh this is an easy one.  i wish to shed any limiting beliefs about myself, my goals and aspirations.  I just undertook a big leap and opened my own network so I wish to shed any limiting beliefs that may now creep in.  I want to have confidence that this is the right path for me.

Next week Nanowrimo starts so I need all the courage I can muster.  I wish to shed any beliefs that limit my ability in this project too.  I want to know I can do it and feel confident in my undertaking.

To see what others are wishing this week go here



















In this journal page I pulled out some found art. I thought I would leave them faceless and then started putting faces on the women and they looked really funky so I covered them up again. I am not sure what this means but it was interesting to paint.



















This is my contribution to the Creative Challenge over at my ning site. The sunflowers are napkins that I added over acrylic paint.  To participate in the challenge head over to my network.

15 comments:

  1. I appreciate the painting of the faceless women because then I can see myself in them more easily. I'm also attempting nanowrimo next month. Good luck, keep your confidence level on high! As Kate wishes for herself, so I also wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kate,
    First of all thanks for coming over to my blog a couple of weeks ago and leaving your lovely comment. (It was about my Tina Richards design quilt.) Apologies for not getting back sooner - v busy time.
    Second, your artwork is gorgeous. I love your journal pages and I hope your ning network will be very successful. Also good luck with the NaNoWriMo. Looks like this is a v busy time for you too!
    Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, to having the condfidence. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Believe in the wonder that is you, My Friend !
    I love, love love your faceless ladies - facing life together...
    Happy Wednesday !

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Here's to shedding limited believes!
    Lovely journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Kate! I know you can confidently walk your creative path and venture into the unknown every day! As kate wishes for herself, so do I happily wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your network Kate. I love your artwork.
    Beautiful pages
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.
    Lynna G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work.

    Good luck on Nano--you won't be alone there.

    As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you as well...

    Tabitha

    http://theknittingjourneymanrefitted.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely art. as Kate wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with Nanowrimo. I'm doing my own, slightly-less-massive version so I give you huge props for the undertaking.

    Beautiful art as well.

    As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Kate wishes for herself, so do I wish for her.

    love the sunflowers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great wish! As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Kate wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many of us have the same wishes to shed limiting beliefs.

    As Kate wishes for herself, so do I lovingly wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.