Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Dancers And More

I have been diligently working in my Canson Mixed media journal. There are so few pages left that I am ready to end it and focus on another journal.






















The Dancers - acrylic.






















Ravishing redhead.



Oil pastel, just playing with color.



I started with all the scraps of papers lying on my art table. Mostly remnants of projects done earlier in the week.





















Then I ended up with this.  I love how that happens.






















and lastly the fairy forest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm working in my Canson mixed media journal, too but I'm mostly doing collages because I don't like the paper. You seem to be having better luck with it. I like these pages...the face is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.