Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Full Moon Dream Boards















I know I am late, the Full Moon was last week but I say better late than never.  My good friend Claire does her dream boards in a journal.  I thought that was such an excellent idea. Did I do any, well no. It was one of those things I was going to do I just never got around to it.  I even suggested the idea to a coaching client and she started doing them.  Silly me what was I waiting for.  I knew I had a book I could put them in I just needed to find it.  So without any planning today I just did it.  Sometimes that is the best way.

The advantage of doing them in a sketchbook/journal is you have a record of a whole year or more. It will be great to go back and see what I was thinking at any given month. Its a very cathartic process, just cutting out images from magazine that you are drawn to.  This was the frosty moon so I looked for images that resonated with me and then words I was drawn to.

Have you made a vision board like this?

Kate

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit it but I've never done a vision board. I think about it but then when I start looking for pictures I can't find anything I like. Yours is great. I love the pictures and the words.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.