Saturday, July 23, 2011

Something New in Art Journaling

I always love it when I can find something new in Art Journaling, and I always want to share it too. So here is another set of videos for your weekend pleasure.



Here she shows off her cutout pages. These look like so much fun to do. These are by Christy Soboliewski. You might want to check out this blog post too. She is using spray ink on a t-shirt that looks fantastic.



and here she shows you how she does it. There is also a free class that she is doing that is mentioned in the video and located here  I don't know about you but I am anxious to try out this technique.

4 comments:

  1. I love learning about new techniques to try and these are great. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in late tonight. I'll come back to watch the videos. Nice of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have something new to share...or at least alot of the time. This looks like so much fun. Hope you are having a lovely summer, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, isn't that the smartest thing ever! It's as exciting as when I figured out that I didn't have to have rectangle art journal pages. Lightbulb! You are the best at finding the coolest things. You amaze me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.