Friday, December 19, 2014

Journaling This Week






















A middle of the night journal page, full of journaling, then gesso, spray ink, gelli prints and other things leading to multiple layers.




















More layers and imagery.





















I drew this guy in my sketchbook while waiting for an oil change. I think my owl's are getting better and that pleases me greatly.  I want to paint an owl on my drum and I think I can do that now.  I just need to decide what medium to use.  I have been thinking of using a faber-castell pitt pen in Sepia or using brown ink and a brush. I don't know if one will work better than the other, or if I should do it in pencil first.  I have some decisions to make. Its a project for the new year.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.