Thursday, December 4, 2014

Washi Tape on the Gelli Plate

I had seen on the net how someone had used the gelli plate to alter washi tape so I thought I would give it a try.


















I took a piece of palette paper and covered it in all sort of tape.
















This was my page after several prints from the plate. I thought it was too monochromatic.




















But when I pulled the tape off the page you can see where each piece looks a little bit different.






















I took some of the tape and used it to decorate this paper mache' K I have in my studio. I had to add some additional glue to the tape, but I think it looks great.





















Here is a page I created to deal with too much stress. I used strips of an old painting to write on top of and some of the washi tape on the bottom. Its a fun way to make a list.

Kate















d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.