Saturday, March 7, 2015

Full Crow Moon














Its the Full Crow Moon or the Full Ash Moon this evening as I write this. I chose aspects from both of these moon's lore. Change and transformation are what the crow brings while the ash moon points us to water and emotions and our connection to it. They seem to be connected in my life as well. Lots of change is brewing for me. Its wonderful seeing it laid out in this imagery.

I made it through the dental surgery this morning and am feeling better than I thought I would. So glad recovery is coming along nicely. Now comes the waiting time. I have to wait 4 months until they can install the implant. I think this year is going to be all about patience.


1 comment:

  1. Really like your journal pages Kate. As for the dental surgery.. hope all goes well, glad you got through the first part.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.