Friday, August 3, 2012

Back to Art Journaling



















This summer with it high temperatures has left me feeling like not doing art at all. Over the past couple days I broke the cycle and have been playing in my art journal.



















Just give me some paper scraps and some glue and I am happy as can be.  This page is a hodge podge of scraps and was fun to make.



















I used this map paper I made earlier this year and used it as a backdrop for this image. The words are some I wonder about often.



















Here are more scraps again. There really is no meaning behind it. Maybe a little more time in meditation will lead to a wondrous discovery. I can dream can't I.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the heat and lethargy! I so need to set a "date" with my poor, neglected art journal :(

    But of course the Queen of Creativity would inspire me ... I always love the playful and poetic nature of what you do. Okay ... I am off to make some messes and will tell my journal you said "hi."

    xo Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am itchy to get back into my journal practice. Thanks for the reminder !
    Happy Sunday !

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.