Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Back To The Gelli Plate

I have been teaching an Art Journaling class and having a blast at it. My last class is this week and I planned to show my students mono printing with a gelli plate. It had been awhile since I had made any any prints. So today I did some playing around with paper and paint. I used computer paper to see how it would work and it worked fine.  Its much thinner than card stock and will be easy to glue in to my journal. Here are a few of my prints.






















Have you ever made mono prints, they are really fun and quite addictive. Its hard to stop making them. There is always one more thing to try. I'll be using these for collage in my art journals. My favorite is the last one.

1 comment:

  1. For years I used an old window out of a VW bus as the surface for mono printing. Now I'm all fancy with Gellis. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.