Friday, February 20, 2015

Express Your Creativity - Week 8



Welcome to Express Your Creativity. Here you can share paintings, sketches, art journal pages, poetry, photography, fiber arts like knitting and weaving, favorite recipes, organizational and decorating ideas, and more. The only requirement is that it is something that you have created in some way. I hope you will join me here and please pass it on. Please make sure to list your posts url and not your blogs url. This makes it easier for any late comers to find your post. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, this is how it works. You type in your name in the first box and the url/link to your post, not your blog address about your creative efforts this week. When you return your name will already be populated, you just need to paste in the new posts link.


I have created a blog button for those participating who might want to post this on your blog. You'll find it on the sidebar to your right.






This is one of those pages I was going to cover with collage, but I am glad I stuck with it.  I worked at it long after I wrote the words. This is in my old paintings journal.  I used acrylics paints, reinkers, stampi nk pads, stencils, gelli roll white pen, Permapaque black marker, stabilo pencil, and gelatos.
















This is my collage dreamboard for the New Moon which was on Wednesday of this week. The new moon is a good time to think about what you may want to manifest in your life. I really love the practice of making these moon inspired collages. 



Now its your turn to share what you've created this week.

16 comments:

  1. I too am glad you stuck with the journal page. It is beautiful. I hope that you manifest all that you want on your dreamboard. This is such a fun practice and it does help us to focus on what we want to bring into our lives each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jornal page!Adorable painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful portrait-and I like the idea of your new moon dream boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic face and I loke your dreambord spread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your portrait. I have never done a dreamboard for the new moon but have for the full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super portrait with these lovely warm colours; she has quite a personality.
    Your collage pages look like good fun to make, what a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the portrait with words...really well done!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it fun to find our old art and find that we love it. I do love how you wrote across her hair. Thank you for inviting me to come link up my blog post today to your blog here. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely portrait and inspiring collage. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the "writing" hair on your portrait - great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there (: i came on over to visit your profile from PPF, BUT i am so in love with this concept that i am going to join in tomorrow!!
    xo xo!!
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. the portrait is wonderful... love the writing in the hair, and the dreamboard is fabulous... love that stack of teacups in there

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never thought of making a dreamboard before but it seems like a lovely idea! Thanks for the link up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.