Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chakra Journey Continues




















I am continuing to work in my chakra journal. Today's page was created with PanPastels.  I used the traditional color of orange for the symbol.  I used a lot of blues and aqua to symbolize water.  Although the crescent symbolizes the moon and water I added a full moon just because I like the full moon. I added wavy lines for water and included many of the word associated with this chakra.  The fish is one of the animals associated with the 2nd charka. I have set a goal to work on one of the chakras every week or at the latest every 2 weeks. That way I will be able to complete this journal in a timely manner.  I am learning a lot of things I did not know, and that has been a fun byproduct of this exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Making a journal of chakras is a great idea and I look forward to seeing its progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe what you are able to do with PanPastels! So cool! The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.