Friday, July 26, 2013
Link Love July 26
I am off on an adventure but will offer a few links to keep you entertained.
1. Here is a video on using InkTense pencils on fabric Inktense on Fabric
2. In this tutorial you will learn to make a coptic stitch sketchbook. This one of the best I have seen for this technique and makes an awesome journal.
3. In this tutorial you can turn a hardcover book into a wallhanging. tutorial
4. This tutorial will have you making gelli prints with masking stencils She gets some pretty cool effects with this technique.
5. I posted about my friend Jessie the other day but will include her for link love so that more people get to see her awesome work. She is a pet portraiture artist and blogs as Stray Dog Arts. Make sure to check out the gallery.