Friday, July 26, 2013

Link Love July 26













I am off on an adventure but will offer a few links to keep you entertained.

1. Here is a video on using InkTense pencils on fabric Inktense on Fabric

2. In this tutorial you will learn to make a coptic stitch sketchbook.  This one of the best I have seen for this technique and makes an awesome journal.

3. In this tutorial you can turn a hardcover book into a wallhanging.  tutorial

4. This tutorial will have you making gelli prints with masking stencils  She gets some pretty cool effects with this technique.

5. I posted about my friend Jessie the other day but will include her for link love so that more people get to see her awesome work.  She is a pet portraiture artist and blogs as Stray Dog Arts. Make sure to check out the gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, ADVENTURE! Hope you're having a great time! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.