Friday, April 16, 2010

At a cafe










I am sitting in the Cafe at Barnes and Noble and thought I would blog a little.  I had a blueberry scone and a glass of pomegranate/cherry juice and it was yummy. I am disappointed at the internet here though. I was going to watch some videos but they are just as slow here as at home.  I guess I will have to go to my other favorite cafe to do that.  Their speed is lightning fast.

A couple days ago I was doing research for my book and I found the Family Tree magazine and  this issue listed the 40 top blogs for genealogy and now I found an Irish one which led me to another one just full of places for me to look, to discover and get lost in. I will be spending a lot of time on the computer checking all these sources out.

One thing that I have asked the Universe is to point me to the people, places and information that I need for this journey of many miles I am taking. The exciting thing is that things like this keep happening.  It just reinforces for me that I was destined to make this trip, to do this research and to write this story.  Having no doubts  is a wonderful feeling.  I am having a really fantastic day,  I hope you are too.

3 comments:

  1. The croissant look yummy! Thanks for the link for that magazine. I just started playing around with ancestory.com so I'm sure it will come in handy.

    I'm sure your story will be fantastic when you write it....and it will be such a treasure for future generations of your family. Your work will be read and appreciated for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful when the Universe replies like that? Enjoy your research!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really starting to trust in the logic of synchronicity. The more I look back over my life and see how different things are beginning to fit together, the more positive I am that I'm on the right track. I'm so excited for you about this part of your journey Kate!!

    blessings,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.