Wednesday, November 24, 2010

After the blizzard

The blizzard is over with so now the cleanup begins.  Sarah is up in Butte so she is missing all the fun. I know she wants to see lots of pictures so here they are.















This is right out my back door















Here is Flynn right out our front door.














This shows the drift in the front yard.
















Here is the driveway.















and here is why we can't get out of the driveway.















Another shot of what the snowplow left behind.



















Dave is out here with snowblower working on that monster.














Look at Flynns face, he looks like a raccoon. He got that from the spray from the snowblower.  He likes to be out there helping, but I made him come inside for a little while. I had to wipe his face off to get that fine crystal snow off of him. It may take all day but at least we will be able to get out and go to town.

8 comments:

  1. Happy and safe snow clearing !
    Enjoy your cozy holiday tomorrow, Lovely One !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...it makes me cold just looking at these snow shots. Stay safe and warm please. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! We have snow forecast here in the UK too, but I doubt we'll get that much! Happy Thanksgiving Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a good supply of that yummy apple cider 'cause it looks like you might not get out for awhile! Love seeing all the pictures of the snow. That's where I like it to stay, too....in pictures!

    Stay warm and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That's about all I can say....Oh My! I cannot even imagine this. It's 80 here during the day and t-shirt weather. I'm with Janet, I like the snow to stay in pictures. But thanks for sharing the beauty of it. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Is Flynn trained as a herder? Just curious. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, isn't Idaho in the winter fun? I can't believe that 2 weeks ago, it was 70 degrees. While I love looking at the amazing shapes the drifts become, I really hate cold. I love Flynn's snowy face. He is such a good dog! We have GOT to get together. Painting has been sacrificed for working on other Christmas projects and I am feeling it. Need to break out the paints!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.