Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Journaling



















I realized I had a few journal pages almost done so it seemed silly not to finish them up today. This one all I added was the journaling



















On this page I just painted the bird and then added the brick wall and sky later. Then it sat for several weeks. I just couldn't think of anything else to add so I am considering it done.



















This is one I did yesterday, it is found art. I had a vision of this turban like hat but it didn't work out so it morphed into a ski hat which I really don't like. I am not sure if that hat is too big or small or just sitting on her head funny. Any thoughts?

We have been dumped on my old man winter, snow and high winds make it miserable and tomorrow we have a blizzard warning. What fun is that.  I did make 2 xmas gifts today but I can't show them here or the recipients will see what they are getting. I really need to make a run to JoAnn's but weather is not permitting that, so I will just have to wait.  Gives me more time to work on my work count and other art projects so thats good.

To all my US readers, have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that first journal page! The colors, the patterns in the background, and the image of the woman....it all works together so perfectly.

    We're have chilly weather but the only snow there is around here is on the mountaintops off in the distance....just the way I like it!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages. You must be in a blue/green mood!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.