Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve












I woke up this morning to gently falling snow and all the trees in my yard all frosty and pretty. It really looked like Christmas once more. I spent the morning in the kitchen making apple pie and lemon bars and then headed out into the frenzy of last minute shopping. I was out early so it wasn't too bad.












Trees do look especially beautiful with some added snow to them.












I like the look of these two trees one virtually dead and the other full of life and both look beautiful all covered in frosty white. I just love mornings like this.

Its just about time to be putting Christmas Eve Dinner on the table so I would like to wishing you all a wonderful Christmas or whatever holiday that you celebrate at this time of year. Have a wonderful time with your family.

4 comments:

  1. Kate, your world looks beautiful with the dusting of snow. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pics!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Kate ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks beautiful - a winter wonderland. Hope you had a merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. May the New Year brings you Much Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.