Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year









This is my vision board I made last night. I was having a hard time finding images I liked or a focus but more joy seemed like something I would love to have. I also loved the idea of that writing nook and just chose images that pleased me. Things I want in the new year like better eating, a healthier body, time in nature, walks with my dog, more time for play and plenty of quiet time. I think its going to be a great year.

I haven't chosen a word yet but I think I will do another post on that.

As to whether this is the end of the decade or not I guess it depends on what year you start with. If you start with the year 2000 then it is the end of a decade it you start with 2001 then it will not until until next year. Not a big deal anyways.

3 comments:

  1. Great vision board Kate. I haven't made one yet but given the quietude of this afternoon, snow falling (but melting almost as soon as it lands) and feeling like I have time stretching before me, this might be just the thing to do today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vision board, Kate!! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. A visionboard filled with joy! May all your dreams be filled with joy!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.