Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Stars Have It

Its been a couple rough days with this cold. I thought it was going into my lungs so I made a hasty retreat to the the Doctor's office only to find out I was wrong. I did not have strep or fluid in my lungs just an ordinary cold. Could have fooled me, I haven't felt this miserable in a long time. Thankfully I am feeling better today.












On Tuesday I got together with my friend Kate and we made these garlands. Its a garland of metal stars. I glued on decorative paper to make it festive and added some ribbons and wala a new decoration. I haven't figured out where I am going to put it yet. This project took really a long time but it was fun doing it with another person.












Now you would think that a face like this would be innocent, don't let that sweetness fool you. This little girl chases everything and gets into to everything, but at least she hasn't climbed the Christmas Tree yet.

2 comments:

  1. Little animals and trees aren't always a good combination..glad this little one hasn't attempted the tree -- yet!! :)

    Your garland is beautiful and it's always more fun to work on a project with a friend.

    Hope you are pampering yourself and resting to let this cold run it's nasty little course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have just a cold Kate. I like your garland too :) xo, O

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.