Thursday, December 31, 2009

More end of the year musings











I know some of you get The Notes from the Universe in your mailbox I discovered that Mike Dooley now has a social site. The link to join is here If you don't receive the
notes then go here to sign up. It is one of the best gifts you can give yourself.

One of the cool thing on the TUT site is an online vision board maker. Its full of fantastic images and you can upload your own too. What a great tool. Speaking of vision boards, today is the perfect day tohttp://twitter.com/leah_art/status/7238494938 do one. Today is just full of extra energies that make it more powerful.

* Its the end of the year
* Its the end of a decade
* There is a full Blue moon
* There is a lunar eclipse
* The moon is moving into Cancer which has strong feminine energy.

Now tell me do you need any more reasons to work on a vision board for 2010 today? You can join in at tut.com or do one the old fashioned way, with magazines and glue and poster board. Being the overachiever I am I will probably do both just because I can.

Another fun thing to do on the last day of the year is to do something you love to do and really want more time for in the new year. So I am about to take my dog out for a walk and then I will do some painting in the studio. We all want more time for creative pursuits so I will end the year doing them and start the new year tomorrow by doing the same. How will you spend the last day of the year?

1 comment:

  1. Its my understanding that the end of the decade is at the END of next year 2010.
    Happy new year anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.