Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gone camping

I drove to Missoula today to see my daughter. I stopped at the Redsun Labyrinth and walked the labyrinth. It was a wonderful experience. I got a few insights and the walk was just beautiful. I was able visit with my friend Patty, the owner. I love Montana, it is such a beautiful state.

Sarah and I will be camping for a couple days. I'll check in after that.

I added 2 new slide shows to the sidebar. They are a collection of all the art journal pages that I have done. I hope you enjoy looking.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip, Kate! Peace and love, O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog...I hope you are having fun. My daughter Jenny and family have been in Idaho Falls for a few days. And then to Jackson Hole. Summit our Grandson played in Al Stars, he is 9 years old. They had their last playoffs in your town. Big Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.