Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Beginnings


















Well the queen has arrived, with her crown and her attitude too. If you've come over to my new blog from Meanderings then you know all about me. Welcome to my new venture.

It was through the coaching process that I discovered my new name. Since my old blog was always focused on Creativity anyways it really seemed a new fitting title. You may be wondering is the old Meanderings format gone or what does she think she is by naming herself the Queen of Creativity after all. To be honest I am not sure how this new experiment will evolve. I will still be showing all the things I create but I also hope to write more on the subjects of creativity and bravery and perhaps throw of few challenges out there for you to explore.

I've always believed that everyone is creative and have tried to show women the possibilities that are out there for them when I have taught classes and here on my blog. Welcome to this new faze of my creative journey. Hold on to your crown as it might be a wild ride....

10 comments:

  1. AKate: I have been wondering what you were up to; boy, have you been busy!!! I love the tiara -- it is definitely YOU. Thank you so much for all the inspiration and courage you have given me during my creative journey. I love you lots ;-) BKate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great, Kate. I love this picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Kate...I just started following your "Meandering" blog because I found it via another blogger...Michelle Geller and the beautiful "Round Robin" journal you all participated in. By following her links I found your "Meandering" blog and noticed that we have a lot of "art" in common...we've both taken classes w'Paulette Insall, love DD Inspired and Mary Ann Moses's journal pages. I just signed up for her "Stencilry" class...so anyhow just want to wish you luck and looking forward to more details re:your journey w'a coach. Happy 4th of July...great way to remember the anniversary of your personal/professional "independence"...you go girl! Fondly, Roberta
    http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with this new blog. Love the pictures of you. Happy 4th Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the picture of you with the tiara, Kate; it suits you! Congratulations on your new blog launch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! Great name, great look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to your new home, Kate ! Love the tiara shots ! So regal ! Long may she reign...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Queen! Love the new blog, it is good to change up things! It's like Feng Shui moving and changing things around to let fresh ideas flow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new site. Can't wait to read your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool --i love your video's. Your sister is so proud of you.
    Big sis Mariannne

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.