Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Strawberries and Champagne














image from the web

I had the most wonderful evening last night. I thought I would celebrate the full moon with a bonfire. I just invited one friend to come over. She said she would bring over a healthy snack. It didn't quite end up that way. She came bearing the gifts of chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne. We ended up having a wonderful treat and just celebrating life. I had built a great fire, we did some drumming, visually threw our wishes and hopes into the fire and had the most wonderful time.

Sometimes it the simplest of moments that makes life so special.

This afternoon I am meeting some women friends for a session of free forming dancing. It will be our first try at this but I am hoping to have a wonderful time.

Why don't you try and do something special today that makes your heart sing.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds blissful ! I had a magical time with one of my dear friends yesterday afternoon too. It does us such good doesn't it ?
    Free form dancing ? That sounds like my kind of exercise ! Let us know how that works out.
    Today has been all about decluttering closets - had to be done and it feels good - like a deep deep breath...
    Have a great time, Kate !

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.