Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm being featured

I am excited to report that I am being featured on Jamie Ridler's site today. click here to see the interview.

I had a productive day in the studio. I finished the wand I made for a swap and then some mail art I needed to send out for a surprise.

I finally found my flip camera it has only been missing for 3 weeks. I can not believe I had not looked in the spot where I found it. This afternoon I decided I wanted to do another video on Art supplies. I had done 2 videos on the subject a couple years ago. To my surprise people are still watching them and giving comments. I think its time for another since I have added a few things and it would be fun to share them and talk about how I use them. Now that I found the camera I will set aside some time to film it. I have been wanting to do more art videos so maybe this will get me back into that habit again.

3 comments:

  1. It's such a joy to feature you, Kate! I'm so honoured to have the Queen of Creativity appear on my site. Thank you for sharing your brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the interview. Your wand will go out today. I hate the post office but today I will brave it. Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the interview!!

    Have you heard anymore about
    the little boy missing? I put
    up a link. Praying for him.

    I am looking forward to your
    book coming out!!

    God Bless You and Yours and Your
    Creative Life and author of books!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.