Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sacred Life Sunday - Friendships


















While in Salt Lake City I got to reconnect with an old friend. Linda now lives in Boston. It was great to spend some time with her.














One of the things I did at GA was to go to the Prom for all ages. That's Diane on the left and then Molly and Jennifer to my right. Don't we all look dashing. We had fun dancing the night away. Diane and Molly and I roomed together. It was like being back in college sitting in bed talking way into the night. It was great to be able to learn a little bit more about these ladies I call friends.

Flag Swap












Other special friends are my art friends the glitters sisters. Although we live far away we really have a close bond fostered by Art and connection. We just did a prayer flag swap.


















This is Ninnies flag and she is from Alabama.


















My flag from Idaho.


















Pam's flag, she is from South Carolina and then Portland Oregon and now she is in Florida

















This is Lorraines flag and she is from Callifornia.


















This flag was done by Janet, who is also from California and it is spray painted.


















This flag was done by Kai who is from Cornwall but lives in Ohio.
















This was done by Cheryl who is from British Columbia, Canada

















This was done by Gemma and she lives in the Phoenix area.


















This is Violette's flag and we all met via her message board.


















Mahala lives in Washington


















Mahala sent me two flags.


















The lovely Lisa Oceandreamer made this one and she is from California.

This group of ladies are really the best. I treasure their friendship and feel honored to have some of their art. Do you have any Art friends to share with? If not join a swap on line. You never know who you are going to meet. lasting friendships start this way.

1 comment:

  1. What a great time and what beautiful flags, Kate. And most of all, how special to have friends to share your art and fellowship with. Lovely, My Queen. xo, O

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.