Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Journaling with SARK









I signed up to take this wonderful class with SARK. You can check it out here. I think its going to be a blast. Today is the last day to get a $10.00 discount, so check it out if you are interested. Plus she has the thriving artist program if you are strapped for cash.










I have been de-clutterinng all over the house. Its a big project and will be ongoing for awhile. I have been doing this with Goddess Leonie who has a lovely site and is located in Australia. Its funny to be doing this with help from a land down under. You can check her class out here. At first I thought what do I need a class on decluttering for I know how to do that. When I looked deeper its more than that. She has added spirituality to the mix. So far we have created altars, explored using feng shui and learned to cleanse our homes. I am enjoying the process. My hope is that this time its sticks, that I just don't clutter up the house again.

Right now I am working on my writing desk. I am trying to make it a sacred space, to clear away the unnecessary and to make it a place I want to be. I am not sure what that means yet. I think that all of this change is a process and evolving.

I have also been working on a project for a swap so I can't show it here yet. I also started working on the Etsy shop. It is amazing how much work that takes. I am at that stage where I need to take more photographs before I can move forward. It seems like I have my hands in a many areas but have nothing to show for it yet.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh was very tempted but had to promise myself not to sign up for any more classes or groups until I've finished wrecking my journal, altering my book, learning about journal techniques and another one that I promised the very nice artist lady I got chatting to that I would do when I'd finished those! I'll put it in the 'one day soon' folder in my favourites! Would be interested to hear how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Writing that comment prompted me to blog about my course obsession! So thanks for the inspiration. I put a link to the course via your site there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate how cool to take those courses. They both sound good to me. It is amazing how our homes are a spiritual reflection of us.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.