Friday, September 18, 2009

The mountains are calling to me













In the morning we are off for a week to Grand Teton National Park. As you can see from the picture this is really one of the beautiful places in the world. I am fortunate to live just two hours away from here. I love going there, to just soak up the beauty of the mountains and the energy of the place.














This is Mt. Moran and a view I really love. I could sit and stare at these mountains all day. I am looking forward to some hiking and some time with my camera and more time to just be. Sure, I will be taking Art materials in case the weather is bad. I can do some journaling and drawing. Then there are the books I am reading and more. My laptop is coming with me so I can download pictures, but I won't have an internet connection so I won't be blogging for awhile. Enjoy your week.

5 comments:

  1. Looks such an inspirational place. Looking forward to reading some posts when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..those pictures are breathtaking...what an amazing place!!

    Thanks for joining the Ride...you are a most prolific blogger!!

    And a writer too...(((hugs)))) I'm just reading Writing Down The Bones myself and am absolutely enchanted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place to go, Arney and I have not gone on an adventure up that way, but we plan too.
    I am trying to do some catch up. It has been a crazy busy summer. It was fun to look back and peek into what you have been doing.
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Majestic! have fun take lots of pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.